• TCM-94N-1 Measurement of alternating current, measuring range 0-5 Amps. Frequency 50 Hz.
• TCM-94N-2 DC Measurement of Direct current range 0-75 mV or 0-150 mV from R-Shunt
• 7-Segments, 5 Digits size 0.56 inches
• There are 3 Alarm Relay Outputs with 4 Alarm Function settings.
• Can be connected computer with RS-485 (Modbus RTU Protocol).
• 4-20 mA / 0-10 Vdc Transfer Output can be either Direct or Inverse.
• Absolute Input Function shows positive value all the time, regardless of the positive lead input or minus input for TCM-94N-2.
• Sensor Break Alarm when sensor break
TCM-94N is measure and display current value DC and AC by AC system can connect with CT
measure range 0-20,000 VAC and can connect directly range 0.5 A and DC system can connect with Shunt Resistor which has 2 range to choose are 0-75 mVDC and 0-150 mVDC by setting from CT Ratio multiplier and Shunt Resistor. It can collect and save data to computer via communication port RS-485 Modbus RTU and can connect analog Transfer output signal with other device and there are 3 Alarm output by 4 Alarm function for setting to cut or connect Load as require.