• Relays for overload protection Phase sequence and phase loss for 3-phase 3-wire (PM-017) and 3-phase (4-wire) systems (PM- 017N)
• There is a split button that adjusts the voltage drop between 80 to 95% volts and the overvoltage between 105 and 120% volts.
• Check the Phase Sequence of the 3-phase power system. motor protection
• Check phase loss in one or more phases. One phase, even if there is back light from the motor (back e.m.f.) the motor is empty.
• LED display on relay operation.
• Suitable for 3 phase load protection corrupt because the voltage falls over. Phase sequence is invalid and phase is missing.
• In case of PM-017N (3 Phase 4 ), if the neutron is missing, the relay will not operate.
When connecting PM-017 and PM-017N to 3-phase power system. The voltage is in normal state ( not exceeding the set UL and not lower than the set LL). The phase sequence is correct (RS T) and the power is at all phases. The relay contact will work to connect the circuit to the load. The LED indicates that the relay is working. If the voltage falls or exceeds the set voltage. Phase sequence is invalid and phase is missing. The relay contact will stop working to cut off the circuit and the LED will go out.